15 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is working closely with a tight-knit system integrator in Memphis who are looking for a Bailey Net90 or ABB Engineer who is willing to learn a legacy system to assist with a large long-term project. They have a strong culture and are looking for a senior Engineer with a wealth of knowledge to join the team and grow within the company.
Are you a strong Engineer looking for a new opportunity in a fantastic company?
- Design and develop client requirement documentation.
- Program and integrate Net90 with other systems.
- Provide guidance to the more Junior Engineers on the project.
- Calculate a feasibility-level cost estimate and supporting documentation.
- Perform I/O checkout on the control system after installation and document results.
- Provide post-commissioning support to the client.
- Any amount of Bailey net90 experience.
- They will also look at anyone with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with 800xa, Symphony or Harmony who is eager to learn a legacy system.
- Process industry background.
Please note, to apply you must be a green card holder or US citizen.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact +44 204 534 5209 or email email@example.com
We recruit for a variety of opportunities within Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.