$80,000 - $130,000
6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have recently partnered with one of the leading system integrators in the USA. They are committed to being a sole source solution for Industrial Automation services and products.
They are looking to add a number of automation engineers to their team in Phoenix, Arizona. You will be working as an integral part of this team, working across the full project lifecycle with some of the biggest clients in Pharma, Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Water Waste Water and Big Tech. Working with a system integrator never gets boring and this is a tremendous opportunity to work with some of the biggest companies nationally!
They are hiring for junior, mid level and senior so any level of experience from 1 year – 20 years+ would be of interest:
- Experience with any of the following PLCs: Allen Bradley, Siemens, Schneider
- Full Project Lifecycle Experience: Design, Programming, Commissioning, Maintenance etc.
- HMI experience preferred
- SCADA experience preferred
- Experience in any of the following industries would be preferred: Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Food and Bev, Water Waste Water, Data Centers, Big Tech, Energy etc.
What they offer:
- Highly competitive salaries and bonus structures
- Opportunity to work across a number of different industries with some of the largest clients in the country.
These are urgent resources and the company will move quickly for the right candidates!
Please get in touch with me ASAP with a resume or apply if you are interested and I will be in touch!
Full United States work rights are essential. Unfortunately, my client is unable to consider applicants requiring VISA sponsorship.