3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a leading System Integrator with huge growth plans across the US, who operate in the Oil and Gas/Chemical industries. We are looking for engineers across both DCS and PLC systems listed on the below requirements, and to be based out of one of those offices and travel for project work when needed.
They serve clients in nearly all 50 states, as well as internationally. This opportunity will provide diverse exposure, offering tremendous career progression and growth opportunities in the world of automation.
- 3+ years experience - All seniorty levels.
- DCS – Experion, DeltaV
- PLC – Allen Bradley, Siemens, GE, Schneider Modcon
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Process industry experience would be preferred. However, open to automotive and metals experienced engineers, who may want to move into process industries.
- 25-40% travel depending on client demands.
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Lafayette, Louisiana
- Lake Charles, Louisiana
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Houston, Texas
- Beaumont, Texas
- Denver, Colorado
- Salt Lake City, Utah
These are urgent resources and the company will move quickly for the right candidates!
Please get in touch with me for more details by applying and sending across your resume if this role is of interest.
+44 20 3545 1111