€50-80 per hour
about 2 months ago
One of the world leading global engineering clients is looking for an experienced DCS engineer with knowledge of Honeywell TPS and EPKS systems. With a history of innovation for more than a century, this company has a global impact across multiple exciting industries and there are excited to be constantly breaking new ground. For your chance to be part of the Oil & Gas network in the Nordic region, see if the role and the requirements match what you are looking for.
The two-year project will be looking to do a whole site upgrade on an offshore rig from TPS to EPKS. With the availability of some remote work and a whole project (design to commissioning) to get involved in, the rare opportunity is looking for the best engineers available.
- 8-10 years Experience on Honeywell DCS systems - TPS and Experion
- whole project lifecycle experience
- Oil & Gas or Chemicals industry exposure - a minimum of 5 years
- Recent programming and hands-on software skills with Honeywell Experion and TPS
- Hands-on experience on at FAT/SAT stage and implementation of a project.
- Able to take on offshore commissioning roles
If you can match these requirements and are excited by the role then let us speak immediately. Do not waste any time, a long project for Honeywell experts are not always available so APPLY NOW!