55 - 65 € an hour
7 months ago
Automation Engineer – Cork
6 months contract (possibility for extension)
Hamlyn Williams is currently working with one of the worlds leading biotechnology organisations at the moment, based in Cork, who are looking to hire an experienced Automation Engineer on a rolling 6 month contract basis, due to an increase in demand and project work on site. This has the potential be extended for another 12 months at least, providing longevity and financial opportunities.
- 5+ years (absolute minimum) of hands on practical industrial automation experience, preferable in high speed packaging environments.
- Siemens PLC knowledge is essential – Full project lifecycle experience
- Ideally someone with good level of knowledge on Elau PLCs and Rockwell systems also.
- Experience with vision systems (ideally Cognex) and industrial printers.
- Strong IT background. Understands industrial networking, Windows and Linux based OS and SCADA / HMI’s.
- Life science industry experience is a must. Would consider Medical Device, Pharma or Biotech. Experience working to GMP standards.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James