Branchburg, New Jersey
$90,000 - $110,000
28 days ago
Hamlyn Williams are partnered with a global market leader within the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries who are looking to driven individuals to join their teams on the East Coast. You will be working on some of the most exciting an advanced projects, with excellent career opportunities and growth.
- 3+ years Rockwell and OSI-Pi experience.
- Experience with Rockwell PLC and OSI-PI.
- Experience within a batch environment is an advantage but not a must
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide frontline support and troubleshoot the rockwell PLC system.
- Configure OSI-PI system.
- Programming in SQL.
- Leading equipment and process troubleshooting efforts, Root Cause Analysis, and deviation, as applicable.
- Implementing continuous improvement projects, possibly for data review/monitoring, audit trails, and electrical engineering, as applicable.
- Author, review, and approve change controls, deviation investigations, standard operating procedures (SOPs), drawings, schematics, work orders, etc.
Please get in touch with me for more details by applying and sending across your resume if this role is of interest.
PLEASE NOTE: The client does not offer visa sponsorship.
+44 20 3545 1111