United States - East Coast
3 months ago
Are you looking to be part of one of the largest, fastest expanding Pharmaceutical companies in the world?
Are you looking to join a growing, dynamic team delivering the best in class Automation solutions tailored to the client? This is a permenant opportutniy with world leading inovation and career growth.
- providing technical leadership and direct support in the execution and delivery of large Capital projects
- Assist with Computer Systems Validation (CSV) activities
- Design, identify, source, build, install, program, configure, commission and validate solutions
- Design, specify, build, commission and validate the hardware infrastructure, network and core configuration
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in science or engineering.
- experience in automation and controls, with experience in EI&C (Electrical Instrumentation and Controls and MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems). Experience with DeltaV and Syncade highly desired.
- Experience within a Pharmaceutical/Biotech environment
- Experience with design and operation of large scale industrial historians, preferably OSISoft PI.
This is an extremely fast-growing industry and you will be working with one of the market leaders. This represents a fantastic opportunity to also work with some of the best in the business, sharing ideas and developing your career for the future. If you think your profile fits then please apply ASAP.