$120 per hour
6 months ago
Automation Lead – DeltaV
Long Term Contract, New England Area.
Hamlyn Williams are currently partnered with a leading global pharmaceutical organisation, based in the greater New England Area who are currently looking to hire an Automation Lead for their biologics site, on a long term ongoing contract basis. This person will be responsible for acting as the Automation SME for general automation solutions for large CAPEX projects, being responsible for the direction of the automation group. This senior Automation individual will be the bridge between the technology and the users on site, creating a more efficient and innovative manufacturing system.
This individual must have a strong technical understanding of how Automation projects are run, and to be able to technically implement ideas and plans, whilst directing the wider Automation group in order to achieve the overall goals of the project needs, contributing to the wider success of the site. You will be working very closely the Project Manager and Head of Automation to ensure successful delivery of multiple capital projects.
Further responsibilities include:
- Monitor and assess new developments, industry trends, evolving regulatory expectations in area of expertise
- Act as the Senior Technical responsible on the project.
- Manage internal network of local and global experts and ensure sharing of best practice and learnings in area of expertise
- Maintain current knowledge of global regulations and guidance, global regulatory expectations, inspection intelligence, innovative / new technologies, industry standards and registered risks pertaining to area of expertise
- Manage, direct and carry out the direction of the project.
- Inspire and manage a team of Automation professionals to achieve the goals within the project timelines.
- Manage obsolescence plan for automation solutions
- Provide support to project budget definition
You will be:
- Degree Qualified, with over 10 years experience within the Biologics or Pharmaceutical industry, with experience of working at a high level in FDA approved manufacturing sites.
- Extensive experience with DeltaV DCS specifically.
- Understand the pharmaceutical manufacturing processes and the impact of quality systems and polices have on the product itself.
- Very strong understanding and expertise in the manufacturing automation area.
- Experienced in managing teams of up to 20 – 25 people, directly or indirectly.
This is a hugely exciting position, and a fantastic opportunity for someone to have a real impact at a high level.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: +44 203 545 1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/