100,000 € DOE
10 months ago
Automation Manager, Belgium
Hamlyn Williams are currently partnered with a leading global pharmaceutical organisation, based in Belgium who are currently looking to hire an Automation Manager for their vaccines site. This person will be responsible for acting as the Automation SME for general automation solutions including large CAPEX projects, lifecycle solutions and standard creation and maintenance. This senior Automation individual will be the bridge between the technology and the users on site, creating a more efficient and innovative manufacturing system.
The Automation Manager must be a change agent, with strong leadership skills and have the ability to influence the thoughts and views across all levers of the organisation locally, and globally. They will have full remit to create technical standard guidelines for the site whilst leading the strategic automation design on the CAPEX projects.
If you are passionate about technology and have the ability and confidence to put your own stamp on a global player within the Pharmaceutical industry, this could be something for you.
Further responsibilities include:
- Monitor and assess new developments, industry trends, evolving regulatory expectations in area of expertise
- Contribute to the development of new standards
- Manage internal network of local and global experts and ensure sharing of best practice and learnings in area of expertise
- Maintain current knowledge of global regulations and guidance, global regulatory expectations, inspection intelligence, innovative / new technologies, industry standards and registered risks pertaining to area of expertise
- Develop and maintain global qualification status of automation solutions
- Manage obsolescence plan for automation solutions
- Provide support to project budget definition
You will be:
- Degree Qualified, with over 10 years experience within the Biologics or Pharmaceutical industry, with experience of working at a high level in FDA approved manufacturing sites.
- Understand the pharmaceutical manufacturing processes and the impact of quality systems and polices have on the product itself.
- Very strong understanding and expertise in the manufacturing automation area.
- Able to comminate across all seniority levels in a global business.
- Strong technical writing skills in English.
- Passionate about change.
- Strategic, forward thinker. A visionary that has the ability to change and influence.
- French language skills is preferred albeit not essential.
This is a hugely exciting position, and a fantastic opportunity for someone to have a real impact at a high level.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/