4 months ago
Are you an Automation Engineer looking to move into a customer-facing leadership role?
I am currently partnering with a food and beverage consultancy who are looking for a technically strong Engineer who can work with their international clients.
If you’re a skilled Engineer looking for a challenge in 2022, please apply below.
- Ensure the customer is kept happy with how the projects are going.
- Responsible for project scheduling.
- Responsible for technical specifications and adhering to customer requirements.
- Would be communicating with customers in Ireland, Singapore and Uruguay.
- 10 months of the year would be spent at their office in Ireland, with around 2 months of total travel across the year.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with any automation system – PLC/SCADA/DCS/MES.
- Full project lifecycle experience.
- Good soft skills – will need this when talking to customers.
- Any experience in a customer-facing role desired, but not necessary.
- Ideally someone who has international exposure.
- Happy to be based in Dublin and travel for 2 months a year.
Please note, to apply, you must have European citizenship or a Stamp IV.
You can apply for this role by sending me your CV now!
I recruit for a variety of opportunities within Automation so feel free to get in touch to find out how I can help you.