$80k - $130k
Rafael Ferreira Cardoso
about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with one of the fastest growing integration process companies that provides solutions to major process industries across the world.
They are looking for a industry professional that has hands on experience with Automation systems such as Allen Bradley and Wonderware troubleshooting. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to develop in their professional career by being exposed to different industries and a opportunity to travel to different sites across the US.
- B.S. in Engineering, Associate Degree, Trade School, or 5 years of related experience.
- Experience with Allen Bradley and Wonderware required. Siemens PLC and logic experience a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot, develop, test and commission PLC and SCADA (iFIX and/or Wonderware)
- Familiarity with electrical wiring practices and wiring troubleshooting a must. Programming experience with Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs and Wonderware’s InTouch, Intellution’s iFIX, and HMI applications necessary.
- Experience developing and interpreting control systems drawings and pneumatics including P&ID’s, control system schematics, control panel layout drawings and pneumatic and electrical interconnect diagrams necessary.
- Be able to travel between 60%-80% to customer sites
- US citizens or Green Card holders
- Competitive salary with a chance to double base salary with overtime
- All travel expenses paid
- Work with the worlds leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Food & Beverage companies
- Great career progression with clear career path planning
If this opportunity interests you, please email me your most up to date resume along with best time to call to discuss further details
If this role isn’t right for you but you are open to new opportunities, please get in touch to discuss other options