Northern Virginia - Ashburn, Sterling, Manassas
$70,000 - $100,000+ (dependent on experience)
3 months ago
12 months initially - potential for contract to hire
Our client, a leading system integrator are currently looking for an Automation/Controls Engineer to add to a project they currently have ongoing in Northern Virginia on a fixed term 12 month contract. There is a strong potential to be taken on as a full time salaried employee once this contract has been completed.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work for a top system integrator in the USA who operate a number of projects in the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Automotive, Food and Bev and Data Center industries among others. It is a tremendous opportunity to come on board with a company who can provide diverse exposure and career opportunities in the world of automation.
- 3-5 years minimum experience with Allen Bradley PLCs
- Programming experience with Allen Bradley PLCs
- Commissioning and installation experience with Allen Bradley PLCs
- Wonderware Archestra experience preferred
- Experience in any of the following industries:
- Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Food and Bev, Water Waste Water, Data Centers, Automotive
- Candidates MUST be US born
What they offer:
- Highly competitive salaries and bonus structures
- Opportunity to work across a number of different industries with some of the largest clients in the country.
These are urgent resources and the company will move quickly for the right candidates!
Please get in touch with me ASAP with a resume or apply if you are interested and I will be in touch!
All candidates must be US born