£40,000 - £60,000
4 months ago
What company will I be working for?
We are currently working with one of the world’s largest Defence companies, with an annual turnover of over $30 billion! The company has incredibly exciting plans and is expanding its operations all over the UK.
What will I be doing?
The projects you as an Automation Test Engineer will range from unmanned stealth aircraft to battlespace networks, and all in the interest of National Security. You will be a Test Automation professional well versed in defining and applying different testing techniques to a variety of systems across a variety of contexts. You will have worked on business critical systems and will be comfortable working under your own motivation.
What skills do I need?
- Experience in SDLC using various testing methodologies
- A track record for delivering Automated Integration & Test solutions
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash
- Experience with Continuous Integration technologies like Jenkins and/or Bamboo
- Experience with Configuration Management tools, for example; Git, Stash, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Development and planning of test and integration environments
- High degree of initiative and flexibility, with a passion to learn and grow
What does this offer?
The chance to be part of an exceptionally professional Cyber team, with the opportunity to learn from the best in the business. You will be working on projects which are important not just to the company but to the country as a whole.
If you are interested in this or similar roles, please contact Omarion Blackman at firstname.lastname@example.org.