Las Vegas, NV
4 months ago
We are currently working with a fast-growing bank on the West Coast to bring on an AVP of Collections Strategy. This role sits within the collections team and works closely with operations. You will be coming in as the right hand to the VP and delivering strong technical and analytical capabilities to effectively minimize risk within collections. This is an excellent opportunity to have ownership and mentor junior analysts in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Identify and develop new collections strategies that minimize risk and maximize return.
- Hands-on experience in test design, analysis, roll-out strategies, and hypothesis development.
- Work with operations to develop and execute policies
- Develop customer risk strategies and segmentation schemes
- Work with internal and external businesses to manage score-based strategies
- Present findings and recommendations with senior management and stakeholders
- Manage a team of junior analysts
- 6+ years’ experience in risk management within financial services, collections experience a plus.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field – math, statistics, etc.
- Advanced SAS and SQL skills.
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to develop and execute strategies.
- Knowledge of credit card financing business model
- Strong leadership, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The role is based in Las Vegas, NV so you must be able to relocate. Please apply for consideration.