Los Angeles, CA, USA
9 months ago
A large banking client of ours based in Los Angeles is looking for an AVP - Corporate Loans to join their Quality Control team. This institution work with high net worth clients, so interaction will be organizations in many industries including technology, Life Sciences and Banking, mainly in California.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance related)
- 5+ years' worth of Credit Administration, Underwriting, and Portfolio Management in a Corporate Lending Environment
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform periodic and insightful loan file reviews that encompass original underwriting quality assessment, completeness of approval and closing documentation, risk rating appropriateness, and compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures, and regulatory requirements
- Evaluate portfolio monitoring activities for effectiveness and adherence to the Bank’s policies and procedures including annual reviews, credit quality control and reporting, covenant compliance tracking, risk rating adjustments, loan concentration management, and etc.
- Ensure appropriate charge-offs are taken timely; appropriate collection and foreclosure strategies are in place and followed
- Perform quality assurance on the accuracy of customer information entered and/or stored into the Bank Systems
- Prepare various periodic and ad hoc QA/QC reports related to corporate lending activities
- Work closely with the first and second line of defense to ensure the QA/QC programs are targeting the problems or deficiencies identified
- Conduct on-going QA/QC testing and analyses; identify issues and document observations to provide timely and appropriate feedbacks, corrective recommendations, and/or process enhancement suggestions to address any deficiencies
- Cooperate with internal and external auditors and examiners; take corrective actions in response to the audit findings
If this opportunity interests you and you have the desired skill set and experience, please get in touch with an updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org