5 months ago
AVP CREDIT RISK ANALYTICS AND STRATEGY
We are currently working to expand the analytics function of a banking client in Nevada. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing, technology and data driven bank as they continue to expand into a number of different consumer portfolios.
This candidate will play a key role in providing in-depth analytics and strategy development to mitigate risk and maximize performance optimization in the area of credit risk and collections.
- Develop new hypotheses and recommendations, test design, test vs. control analysis, and oversight of implementation.
- Develop new risk strategies, segmentation schemes, and other analytics tools to drive collections and recovery management.
- Develop and validate management reporting
- Work cross-functionally with operations to gain strong understanding and execution of policy changes and program approvals.
- Communicate MIS and performance trends with key stakeholders, senior leadership, and external regulators
- Work collaboratively with internal business functions for ongoing management and validation of scores and score-based strategies
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field: mathematics, statistics, economics, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ working in risk management in a consumer bank setting
- Exceptionally strong technical and analytics skills
- Advanced knowledge of predictive modelling and credit management in credit cards or consumer lending
- Advanced skill in SAS and SQL
- Ability to deliver strategy development and execution
- Strong communication and ability to influence decision makers in a creative and innovative way.
This opportunity offers Visa sponsorship, competitive compensation, and relocation to those who qualify.