23 days ago
My client is a retail/commerical bank.
- Develop and implement an effective assurance program on the regulatory reports to the HKMA, including but not limited to banking returns, surveys, Granular Data Repository (“GDR”) prepared by the Risk Management Group;
- On-going maintenance of the assurance program to keep pace with the changes in banking regulations, reporting requirements, internal systems and new products to ensure its effectiveness;
- Based on the exceptions identified, provide recommendations to enhance the relevant report compilation process and internal controls;
- Develop and implement an effective assurance program on the regulatory reporting solution(s) provided by external vendor(s), to provide reasonable assurance on its effectiveness and compliance with the relevant reporting requirements.
- Degree holder in Business, Economics, Accounting or related disciplines.
- 5+ years' relevant experience in audit for financial institutions or regulatory reporting functions. Welcome Big 4 candidates.
- Qualified Accountant is highly preferred.
- Experience in SAS is a plus.
For interested parties, please click Apply Now or send your CV to email@example.com for further discussion.