$110,000 - $130,000
3 months ago
Assistant Vice President, Credit Risk Management
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Our company is looking to make several key hires in our risk management department with an emphasis on credit risk analytics and strategy. These positions will be responsible for the development of credit risk strategies across multiple product lines, with specific emphasis on varying niches within the credit/loan process, including high risk account management, credit line increases, and loans and authorizations. These individuals will have significant exposure to senior management, as well as influence over business strategy and direct impact on the performance of the portfolio.
- Evaluating, analyzing, and reporting the impact and performance of digital acquisition strategies.
- Leading analysis in order to evaluate the risk of new and existing programs.
- Opportunity to oversee a team of analysts responsible for developing and maintaining reporting to track portfolio performance and opportunities for growth.
- Influencing marginal growth through the development of new strategies or the improvement of existing strategies.
- Communicating insights to senior management and making recommendations for improvements
- Oversight of the implementation of new portfolio and strategic management tools.
- Development and design of technical solutions for new areas of account management and balance growth.
- Advanced Degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative field
- 6+ years technical experience in Banking/financial services
- Previous experience with consumer lending/credit cards/payments
- Proficient use of at least one of the following: SAS, SQL, Python, R, Excel
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Stellar communication skills
- Knowledge of financial analysis and profitability drivers.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly and efficiently analyze large amounts of information.
- Strong knowledge of data mining and financial modeling procedures