Los Angeles, CA
over 1 year ago
A banking client based in downtown LA is looking for an experienced risk professional to take on a role within its Quality Control team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct periodic and regular Risk Assessment to assess potential risk impacts, effectiveness of risk controls, and related information for the business lines of LAB;
- Prepare Risk Assessment and Management Reports (e.g. Enterprise Risk Assessment, Risk and Control Assessment, Vendor Management Due Diligence, and etc.) which includes remediation and trending analysis;
- Define parameters and risk attributes for data collection; develop and implement plans for measuring, classifying, and reporting on risk related issues;
- Identify risks, evaluate their potential impacts and review the strengths and weaknesses of existing controls in order to adjust the existing controls to mitigate risks;
- Responsible for drafting the Business Continuity Plan of the Branch and organizing the periodical BCP Tests; timely report test results to relevant departments of NYB;
- Periodically perform the Business Impact Analysis of the Branch for its completeness;
- Act as a primary point of contact between LAB and NYB in various Risk Assessment and BCP related projects and issues;
- Evaluate and track all open issues to ensure the owner departments are making progress on the corrective actions;
- Cooperate with internal and external auditors and examiners; take corrective actions in response to the audit findings;
- Perform other quality control assignments or any other special projects or duties as assigned by the management of the Branch.
- 5+ years' worth of relevant Quality Control/Assurance experience in a Risk/Audit function
- Experience with RCSA’s and KRI’s
- Bachelor’s Degree
If you are interested and meet the desired skill set, please apply directly with an updated resume.