9 days ago
We are partnered with a top investment bank located in NYC in search of an AVP eTrade Market Risk Manager on a full-time basis!
As a Market Risk Manager, you'll work to provide 2nd line of defense risk oversight for electronic trading activities for mostly Rates and Credit.
- Assessing the controls of the eTrading system
- Monitoring risk control triggers
- Ensuring new systems are aligned with current eTrading policies and procedures
- Gaining in-depth knowledge of Rates and Credit algo trading systems
Successful Candidate requirements:
- Knowledge of front-back algo systems
- Rates and traded credit product knowledge
- Risk control framework knowledge
- Good soft skills
- Master's or MBA
- 3+ years relevant experience
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.