$110-120K (flexibility depending on experience)
5 months ago
As the AVP, FCC Systems, the incumbent is responsible for the daily operations within the FCC sub-unit team. The FCC Systems unit acts as a primary subject matter expert (“SME”) concerning all FCC dedicated systems used to support BSA/AML and OFAC/Sanctions compliance across the Bank. Specifically, the AVP, FCC Systems will support the daily operations of the dedicated systems used to support BSA/AML and OFAC/Sanctions compliance across the Bank.
• Acting as the SME for all BSA/AML and OFAC/Sanctions systems.
• Acting as the secondary liaison for FCC stakeholders and partnering with the FCC sub-unit teams, Lines of Business Heads, Bank Operations teams, Technology and other risk functions (i.e. ERM, Consumer Compliance) to ensure the successful management of FCC dependent technology systems utilized for BSA/AML and OFAC/Sanctions Compliance.
• Assisting in the oversight of FCC systems and other related functions to include system upgrades and patches, validation/testing of transaction data feeds into the appropriate FCC systems, and testing of systemic transaction monitoring rule parameters and risk models, at the direction of the VP, Head of FCC Systems.
• Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of remediation action plans for all FCC systems to continually track resolution status of open actions.
• Completing ongoing user validation for systems access rights to ensure appropriate use and access by defined roles.
• Assisting in management of data processes to including the development of business requirement documentation, data mapping and validation exercises.
• Designing custom structure query language (“SQL”) queries to ensure proper feed validation, including the identification of null validations, referential integrity of key attributes and other specific logical requirements.
• Providing updates to the BSA/AML Systems Change Forum, which is used to oversee FCC systems and the related change control process.
• Assisting with the coordination of responses to internal auditors and external regulators as part of coordinated examinations.
• Participating in process standardization and improvement discussions with the BSA Officer and process partners.
• Serving as a mentor to Analysts through sharing knowledge, expertise and problem-solving discussions.
• Assisting in the onboarding of new hires by guiding their transition through knowledge transfer, closely tracking their progress and serving as a first line in answering questions and sharing internal institutional information about the Bank.
• Applying independent judgment in the identification and escalation of key BSA/AML risks.
• Displaying a high level of professional aptitude and standards.
• Advanced data analysis and manipulation skills
• Recommending improvements to process in areas of efficiency, control, and work product.
• Participating in committee meetings as necessary.
• Ad-hoc and project support responsibilities, as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in banking compliance, with a strong emphasis on BSA/AML regulations and requirements preferred.
• An undergraduate degree is required, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field with experience in systems administration, analysis, report building and management, databases or other directly related experience.
• A professional certification is a plus. CAMS certification is preferred, but can be obtained at a later date (within 6-9 months of hire).
• Prior experience in the use of SQL queries.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent researching and time management skills with strong focus on attention to detail.
• A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.