$150-165k + Bonus
about 1 month ago
A Digital Banking client of ours is looking for an VP, Fraud Risk Strategy to own and build out their fraud risk function. Ideally, this person will be tenacious, highly analytical, well versed with API data structures, and come from a background in financial services.
- Develop data driven fraud risk strategies and controls (first and third-party data, Account Take Over, synthetic ID, stolen financials)
- Improve core metrics related to fraud rate, incidents, charged-off dollars, and customer experience from vintage to vintage; track and respond when metrics signal improvement opportunities
- Identify and explore new approaches, data sources/vendors and potential partnerships to support improvements to new and existing programs; implement these tools as needed
- Partner with Engineering, Product, and Operations teams to conceive, design, and monitor fraud strategies to mitigate fraud risk in the most precise manner possible.
- Ensure compliance with policies and requirements for internal and external auditors for all assigned responsibilities
- Manage all process improvements in regards to evaluation of efficiency and effectiveness, cost-benefit analysis, process mapping, workflow analyses and process re-engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field such as Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Prior experience with Fraud / BSA / AML strategy and analytics
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, and travel on an as-needed basis
- Prior fraud experience in the financial service industry, preferably across multiple products and channels
- Proficient with data analytics tools such as SQL, R, Python.
You can apply by selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Legal market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Kayla Bane, email@example.com or (619) 326-3672