about 1 month ago
- Identify, assess & document risks and controls by performing continuous monitoring.
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of controls & document this understanding in the bank audit toolkit.
- Provide suggestions to management for actions to address control issues identified.
- Suggest practical ways of improving the work they do and apply where appropriate.
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements
- 5+ years' relevant audit experience
- Relevant professional qualifications, e.g. CIA, ACCA, CISA, for audit roles
- Excellent in spoken and written English and traditional Mandarin
- Experienced in auditing Markets and/or Corporate business
- Good understanding of risks and controls
- Good understanding of Banking and Financial regulatory frameworks
- Prior experience in Markets / Corporate business Audit
- Ability to execute basic data analytics
For interested parties, please click Apply Now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org