about 1 month ago
Our client is a Global Asset Management firm looking to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor for the office in Chicago, Illinois. The Senior Auditor will work closely with the Audit Manager and lead front-to-back audits relating to Operations and Compliance. This is an excellent opportunity for those individuals looking to take the next step in their career - as a Senior Auditor, you will communicate and build relationships with individuals across various levels throughout the organization and play a key role in the execution of the annual audit plan.
Successful candidates will have:
- 2-5 years of Internal Audit experience within Financial Services, ideally in the asset management space
- Experience conducting audits relating to AML / Financial Crimes Compliance
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Excellent leadership & communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- CPA, CIA, CAMS or other relevant certifications preferred