Up to $120k DOE
20 days ago
Our client, a Technology Company, requires an AVP IT Audit Team Leader to join their Internal Audit team, on a full-time basis. This role can be based out of Shelton - CT, Stamford - CT, or remote.
As an AVP IT Team Leader you will be leading projects, working directly with the IT Audit Manager. For the right candidate, fast track to Manager is available within the first year.
As an AVP IT Audit Team Leader you will be:
- Examining, evaluating and identifying key risk areas within internal policies and procedures relating to internal IT process and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations
- Developing and execute audit plans, including all documentation, evaluation, interviews, and analysis, working independently and also leading a team
- Demonstrating a high level of IT knowledge, particularly in operations, data security, and controls within; technology infrastructure including Network, Applications, Operating Systems, Databases, Middleware, and Web Applications
- Utilizing pre-existing knowledge around information security practice, industry frameworks, and regulatory requirements related to Cybersecurity and/or Cloud implementation
- Have experience undertaking risk-based audits and SOC/ SSAE, in data extraction and analysis using specialized audit software (ACL preferred).
As an AVP IT Auditor you will require:
- 5-7 years’ experience within information technology, audit or risk; leading teams covering risk identification, mitigation and management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Audit or another related field
- CISA, CISSP or CRISC, CPA or similar
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and bonuses, with PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.