6 months ago
Our client, a well-known banking and financial services entity, is seeking a Technology Infrastructure AVP, and has enlisted Hamlyn Williams to identify suitable candidates willing to work from their Los Angeles, NYC, and TX office.
At the AVP level you will be responsible for the management of risk assessment and audit delivery, including but not limited to; audits with a focus on technology MRAs, supervision of the execution of assigned MRA/issues, planning, fieldwork, reporting, and issue tracking and follow-up.
You must be a level-headed, good communicator able to provide objective, risk-based, independent advice on all technology infrastructure related matters.
- Identify potential risk, including awareness of risks both within span of control as well as enterprise-wide
- Delivering timely, high-quality reports, validations and where necessary branch examinations, as well as governance committee and business monitoring reports
- Report results in an effective and timely basis, leading to appropriate remedial action and ongoing management of risk
- BA/ BA or equivalent ideally within Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or related
- Relevant certifications; CISA, CISSP, CAMS, AWS
- 3 plus years of experience in a similar position
- “Big Four” and Financial Services background are desirable but not essential
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits .
At this stage US Citizen/Greencard holders are preferred but we are willing to consider H-1B transfers on a case by case basis as well as candidates that would need to relocate for the position.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.