New York City, NY
8 months ago
Our Client, a commercial foreign bank based in NYC requires an IT Risk Management Associate to join their team on a full-time basis and has enlisted Hamlyn Williams to assist in identifying suitable candidates.
As an IT Risk Management Associate you will be acting as the IT liaison of audit requests, coordinating across the Bank to prepare and establish IT solutions. You will be undertaking security alert investigations, issue tracking, reporting and monitoring.
- Perform quarterly, in-scope operational, strategical, reputational and regulatory risk and control self-assessments, draft reports on results and provide guidance on how best to mitigate potential risks
- Perform IT risk assessments on major business application implementation
- Manage and operate the information security tools (e.g. Nessus, Websense DLP, MobileIron, etc.), and provide investigations and follow ups into any security alerts generated
- Act as a point of liaison between internal/ external auditors and regulators
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- 3+ years of experience in IT risk management or as an IT auditor
- Working knowledge of IT risk and control assessment methodology, FFIEC IT Guidelines, SP 800-53, FIPS 199, COBIT standards highly desired
- CISSP, CISA, CISM certification preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills highly desired
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.