15 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a leading European bank to bring on organized and motivated individuals to fill its On-Sight Controls Assistant Vice President. This position is part of a team that will undertake review assignments in accordance with an approved plan; provide a high level of assistance in the conduct of review; and contribute to the maintenance and enhancement of stakeholder relationships.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- 3+ years' experience in a General Inspection/Audit role.
- 4+ years' experience in complex global financial services organization.
- Ability to travel internationally and comply with travel visa requirements.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and investigative skills.
- Undergraduate degree, finance or business related majors.
- Professional certifications: CIA, CISA, CAMS, CFE, CFA, etc.
- Experience in Compliance with a strong knowledge of OFAC requirements.
- Working knowledge of banking products and services.
- Working knowledge of automated auditing techniques.
For more information, please contact Bennett Congdon at B.Congdon@hamlynwilliams.com.