3 months ago
We are currently partnered with a super-regional bank in search of an AVP Operational Risk. The individual would be part of the second-line of defense team under the direction of the Head of Operational Risk.
This team is currently growing. The size of the team is quite small (3-4 people) and they are looking to add 1-2 more members to their department. Due to the size of the firm and team, there is little standing in the way for individuals to come in and drive change from day 1. This is truly a firm that values creative ideas!
- Help to enhance their RCSA methodology/infrastructure
- Contribute to the build-out of their fraud risk management program
- Be a key member in implementing their risk and control program
- Mentor younger staff members
- Work with various business lines to establish various risk measures
- 4 years minimum experience
- RCSA experience is a must
- Some experience in a second-line risk function