15 days ago
AVP, Product Due Diligence
- To assist Head of Product Due Diligence and Platform Management to conduct Product Due Diligence (PDD) and to assign Product Risk Rating (PRR) according to the Bank’s framework and regulatory requirements across multiple asset classes.
- To assist new product launching.
- To assist enhancement of PDD database with considerations of regulatory requirements.
- To ensure data integrity, quality and completeness to cater the overall suitability requirements.
- To draft operational procedures and perform monitoring on regular basis.
- To overview PDD documents management.
- To define and supervise PDD & PRR controls.
- To conduct trainings to various stakeholders.
- Degree holder with around 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Product Due Diligence in private / retailed banking or experience as Private Banking assistant is advantageous
- High proficiency with Excel
- Good command in both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment
For interested parties, please send your CV to Bettina Chow at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion