3 months ago
AVP, Product Due Diligence
- To conduct Product Due Diligence (PDD) and to assign Product Risk Rating (PRR) according to the Bank's framework and regulatory requirements across multiple asset classes.
- To assist new product launching.
- To assist enhancement of PDD database with considerations of regulatory requirements.
- To ensure data integrity, quality and completeness to cater the overall suitability requirements.
- To draft operational procedures and perform monitoring on regular basis.
- To overview PDD documents management.
- To define and supervise PDD & PRR controls.
- To conduct trainings to various stakeholders.
- Degree holder with around 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Product Due Diligence in private / retailed banking or experience as Private Banking assistant is advantageous
- High proficiency with Excel
- Good command in both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment
For interested parties, please send your CV to Bettina Chow at email@example.com for further discussion