AVP Risk & Controls
27 days ago
We're working with a growing international bank based in New York that are looking for multiple AVPs to join their growing Risk & Controls function in New York.
What you'll be doing:
- Performing assigned review scoping and test work, under the supervision and guidance of the team lead
- Assisting in the drafting of finding, remedial action plans and review reports
- Reviewing materials to ensure compliance with various regulatory and legal requirements and to ensure compliance risks are appropriately identified and addressed.
- Investigating and responding to compliance risk issues. Investigating regulatory inquiries, preparing required documentation, making recommendations to senior management on how to proceed, and preparing responses for the regulatory inquiries.
- Overseeing the monitoring of adherence to Compliance Risk Policies.
What they're looking for:
- 3+ years of risk and controls or branch examinations work
- bachelors degree level educated
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to travel internationally and comply with travel visa requirements
For more information get in touch with Thomas Byrne at Hamlyn Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org