$125,000 - $150,000
9 days ago
We are partnering with one of the largest securities firm and investment banks in the nation who are looking to continue growing their teams. We have a great opportunity for an innovative and effective AVP, Risk Manager professional to join its Risk and Credit Group. This position will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Risk & Credit and will be a Market Risk Manager focusing on derivative trading clients at the FCM. This role is located in their Chicago office but, is fully remote.
- Daily monitoring of client margin calls and analyzing firm risk exposures.
- Daily monitoring of client positions, activities and market movements; issuing intraday/overnight calls and limit breaches to clients, while answering and investigating any inquiries or disputes.
- Inspecting client performances by evaluating intraday/overnight profit & losses and stress tests to identify any potential dangers and present protective measures against price fluctuations of client positions.
- Daily approval of outgoing wires and ACHs
- Review and approval of trading limit requests.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Administration or other related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in futures, equities, and fixed income.
- SQL abilities to perform queries and knowledge of database infrastructure.
- Competency in using GMI, CME SPAN and the various margin tools presented by each exchange.