10 months ago
Our client, a Financial Services Provider, is seeking an AVP/ within IT Audit, to be based out of their Dallas, TX branch. This is a full time position, and Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and growing team. As an IT Audit AVP you will be reporting to, and supporting the Senior Manager within IT Audit.
As AVP IT SOX Auditor you will be:
- Planning, leading, conducting and participating in a wide range of IT Audits; including conducting walkthroughs, performing tests and providing guidance on how best to mitigate any risks
- Demonstrating sound knowledge of; ITGC best practices, (including network and internet security), SLDC, BCP/ DR, app security, cloud computing, amongst others
- Meeting with clients and co-workers alike to communicate recommendations and findings
- Overseeing junior staff within the IT Audit Team and providing updates to Senior Management
- Assisting with the development of a solid risk management framework, identifying any potential gaps and remediating these to mitigate exposure
- Assisting and advising on continuity plans, establishing and implementing policies and procedures in line with appropriate legislation
- Reporting to the Information technology Risk Manager
As AVP IT Auditor you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or related
- Minimum of three years’ experience in public consulting or internal IT Audit
- CISA, CIA, CISSP or CISM preferred
- Strong project management skills
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit and Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across the Financial Services, US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.