55,000DK to 85,000DK
10 months ago
A global consultancy based in Copenhagen are looking for talented AWS Architects to join their Cloud centre of excellence as a permanent employee, the ideal candidate would have the following skillsets -
- Hands on experience implementing integration systems in large-scale initiatives (I<ulesoft, TIBCO, Kong, Axway,WSO2, WebMethods ETC) with Java/J2EE background on AWS Cloud environment.
- 3+ years of experience in designing HLD's and LLD's
- Architecture documents for AWS cloud environments using EC2,RDS,ELB,S3,VPC,Glacier,IAM,CloudWatch,KMS
- Hands-on experience with Kafka/confluent/data streaming/ managed service Kafka development/ operational platform experience on AWS cloud
- Experience in AWS DevOps toolchain
- AWS certified solutions architect - Associate or professional - this would be ideal but not a necessity
- Strong understanding of Kafka Architecture including offset management, partition strategy, Kafka security with Kerberos connectors.
If you have the capability and drive to take your career to the next level this company will support and guide you on the journey, with fantastic educational benefits and great salary packages to accompany, this role is certainly one worth exploring.
You can reach me on +442035451110