45,000 - 65,000 SEK a month
2 months ago
A global consultancy based in Malmo requires an AWS architect to join their consulting team as a permanent member of staff. A background in development/applications is required for the role.
- Hands-on experience implementing Integration systems in large-scale initiatives (MuleSoft, TIBCO, Kong, Axway, WSO2, WebMethods, etc.) with Java/J2EE background on AWS Cloud environment
- Experience in designing HLD's and LLD's Architecture documents for AWS cloud environments using EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, etc. services.
- Hands experience on Kafka / Confluent / Data Streaming / Managed Service Kafka development/operational platform experience on AWS Cloud.
- Experience in AWS DevOps tool chain together with Jenkins/Puppet/Chef, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, etc.
- Experience in Log and Performance Monitoring tools using ELK, Kibana, Logstash, etc.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / Professional would be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of Kafka architecture including offset management, partition strategy, Kafka Security with Kerberos, Connectors, Producer and consumer APIs.
- Good understanding of Spark framework and Streaming message delivery semantics.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience working in DevOps Product Teams.
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple concurrent initiatives with related or independent goals.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
With the current COVID-19 pandemic the business is looking for candidates preferably already in Sweden. They are open to candidates who require sponsorship as long as they are based in Sweden.
If you are interested in exploring the opportunity further please do reach out to email@example.com