Charlie Mills - Swanscott
REF - AWS Engineer
about 2 months ago
6 Months rolling
ASAP (notice period considered)
6 Month rolling contract for an AWS Engineer with experience in Node.js, Python and Java is required to start working with a Global consultancy in the North West of England for a tier-one financial client.
- AWS application platform development experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of AWS as an environment and how to build an end to end infrastructures in AWS
- In-depth knowledge of one or more AWS orientated high-level programming languages, such as Java, Node.JS or Python
- Familiarity with API driven development approaches to both create and consume services from external parties
- Direct experience of enterprise solution shaping and AWS application platform development and architecture including excellent documentation skills
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines for integration
- Knowledge of security design and control approaches
- Developing and deploying infrastructure on AWS
The company cannot provide sponsorship so applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.