8 months ago
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing efforts taken towards Chinese online and offline merchants who wants to sell in markets outside China
- Plan, execute and evaluate campaigns and have end-to-end responsibility for all marketing related towards retailers and merchants.
- From acquisition, ABM, Broad B2B marketing, selling/ convincing of the Klarna marketing capabilities to executing B2C marketing/ co-marketing.
- 8+ years of marketing experience.
- A proven record in delivering stellar B2B marketing communication.
- Experience from working with external agencies or in-house agencies to create concepts and campaigns.
- In-depth understanding of Chinese consumer behaviour and market landscape.
- Experience in making data-driven marketing decisions using market research, A/B testing, and other analytical tools to ensure end-user understanding.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, retail, payments, banking and/or fintech markets is a plus.
- Fluent English and Mandarin are required.