3 months ago
Great opportunity to join an award winning digital agency with clients such as Fidelity, Zurich, AIA, Adidas, CityGate and Nespresso. A dynamic and vibrant company that deliver end-to-end solutions to clients and help them elevate their business, drive brand awareness and exploit unlimited possibilities with the creative use of Design Thinking, Business Strategies, and Technologies.
Competitive salary with benefits such as medical coverage, bonus, transportation and meal allowance in a relaxed, diverse environment. Should you need flexibility to work form home that is encouraged. A good culture has formed here with a lot of extra curricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Responsible for website and mobile web analysis, development, testing, bug fixing and deployment
- Ensure website and mobile web are compatible across different browsers
- Work with Designers, Project Team, IT Team to fulfilling user requirements of online projects
- Keep up with current trends in web and mobile web development industry
- Design, develop and support online applications and programs
- Collect user requirement and provide appropriate solutions
- Degree / Higher Diploma / Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines/certificate
- 2+ years experience
- Knowledge in Cloud Platform
- Knowledge in any MVC Framework
- Proficiency in .Net and C#
- PHP experience a plus
If this of interest and you would like to know more, do apply and we shall reach out if your profile is suitable.