3 months ago
Participate in the maintenance and iterative research and development of the company's existing system platform;
Participate in the architecture design and iterative research and development of the company's new projects.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science;
2. More than 5 years of relevant experience, passion for technology;
3. Basically master the best practice methods of Node.js/Python, and have experience in using common technology stack tools such as MySQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB, Redis and message queues;
4. Possess large-scale website server/database/deployment/architecture capabilities, have a good understanding of message queues, task scheduling, load balancing, and concurrency control, have experience in microservice composition, and 2C website construction and deployment experience is better;
5. Familiar with common commands of Linux Shell, familiar with Git, familiar with Https protocol, RESTful specification, and good coding habits;
6. Requires active thinking, geek spirit, strong execution, familiar with asynchronous programming, event programming, with the ability and experience to analyze system bottlenecks, and perform system performance tuning;
7. Have good communication, understanding, and expression skills, and actively promote R&D forces to complete product development.
1. Have experience in using Docker and Kubernetes;
2. Have the habit of blogging, be active in the technical community, participate in open source projects, etc.
You will get
☆Enjoy five social insurances and one housing fund upon entry.
☆Salary adjustment opportunity at least once a year.
☆Annual physical examination and monthly team building activities.
☆ Competitive salary and benefits among the peers, providing project awards, performance awards, year-end awards, etc.
☆If you are a foodie, the company provides a variety of delicious snacks and drinks, enough to make you full of energy.