5 months ago
Our FinTech client in London is looking for a Backend Developer within the Crypto / Financical Services field. You will be required to convey with colleagues and the buisness whilst developing sealed and extensive backend system for our extensive user base both internally and globally. Further requirements such as the Implementation of excellent standard of coding quality to esnure the delivery of stable, readable and maintainable systems.
- Two years of involvment in server-side programming
- Desire for building an outstanding product with exceptional colleagues to provide solutions for present time financial problems.
- Embark within a community of open source teammates who are willing to give back for everyone’s good
- Adapatable within several technologies, a quick learner and have resiliant and motivated mentality
- Able to embrace better ideas from colleagues whilst having the drive to improve the business creating a ethos that drives opportunities and creativism
- Aquainted with iterative product development style
- Familier with low level networking or OS internals (Linux)
- Desriable experience in Ruby on Rails, Golang, Elixir and Node.Js would be beneficial.
Please apply immediately if you're keen to hear more and we'll endeavour to get back to you ASAP.
Hamlyn Williams is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information on the role, forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org