3 months ago
Fantastic opportunity to join an award winning Fintech in Hong Kong. They are currently building a strong technical team to enhance our digital capabilities. They take pride in providing our customers first class user experience throughout their user journeys. Technology innovation will be part of our DNA, we have use cases of A.I., Big Data & Blockchain in our technology roadmap.
While they are looking for talents on new technology fronts, they are also have traditional enterprise class technology stack to manage. This unique exposure of various technology skills will broaden the horizon for any technology minded professionals.
They are looking for a Java backend developer who is strong in not only the latest web development technologies but also the more traditional enterprise technology stack.
Competitive salary with benefits such as medical insurance, dental insurance and bonus. Should you need flexibility to work form home that is encouraged. A good culture has formed here with a lot of extra curricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Collaborate as part of development team to help architect, develop, test, and deploy enterprise software and portals
- Responsible in backend development and integration related enhancements
- Prepare documentation on design and technical specifications
- Provide L2 support to production systems
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Java development
- Good knowledge of design thinking processes and software implementation best practices
- Experience in open source Java frameworks such as Spring, Struts2, Drools, Hibernate
- Experience in SPA frameworks such as React, NextJS will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Unit and Integration Testing tools such as JUnit, Mockito, JMeter, Selenium preferred
- Knowledge and experience in Tomcat, NGINX, JBoss and other application server technology would be an advantage
- Familiar with source code management in GIT/SVN, and SonarQube
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin