6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global business supplies and equipment scale-up looking to expand their software engineering team in their Stockholm office. My client is looking for backend engineers who are full-stack orientated and can contribute to their goal of developing a global-leading music platform.
Formed in 2003, the company has developed one of the largest catalogues of licensed music worldwide, and has foregone immense growth with the product being live with customers across over 60 countries.
- Be heavily involved in your team’s selection processes in relation to architecture and development.
- Learn to use a wide variety of technical languages.
- Architect and design systems, services and components.
- Scale both the performance and maintainability of the product.
- Display an eagerness to learn new technical components.
- Google Cloud Platform.
- 3+ years backend engineering experience.
- Having some of the above technology is advantageous, however, focus is not placed on knowing the exact tools, instead the onus is directed toward understanding concepts and learning quickly.
The company strongly values the benefits of a healthy work-life balance, and therefore this role is available to be fully remote as long as you can visit the Stockholm office once every quarter.
If you tick a selection of the boxes above then please hit APPLY or contact Callum Howells for more details at email@example.com / +44 (0)20 4525 6132.