San Francisco - Remote
$125,000 - $180,000
3 months ago
Backend Java Engineer – RxJava, Java, MySQL, Node, Kafka, AWS San Francisco - Remote
$125,000 – $180,000 base, plus benefits
My client is a FinTech startup with visionary developers looking to tackle the cryptocurrency market and build an outstanding infrastructure. Their work extends to payment gateways, e-wallets, money transfers, and merchant processing services. The company has raised over $50 million in funding and has support from over 1,000 partners and over 7.5 million end users.
The client is looking to extend their consistently growing developer team by adding a solid Java Engineer. The role will consist of building and refining the process and tools of their currency transfer system. The client works with a couple of large crypto companies in the world, integrating their platform with said companies. We are looking for someone who is thorough, disciplined, systematic, and methodical.
- Host a positive experience for customers.
- Consistently follow the SDLC, especially on testing, maintaining, and integrating of features and services.
- Managing the entire product lifecycle, consistently improving code.
- Contribute to all code bases and tackle coding challenges.
- Build and maintain a platform that processes multiple transactions.
- Have a productive lifestyle, always looking to improve.
- You enjoy sharing ideas and talking through problems with your team.
- Ability to pivot through tasks, prioritize tasks, and communicate changes with your team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience with Java (RxJava)
- Familiarity with Node and Kafka
- MySQL or relational database skills
- Familiarity with AWS
- Understanding of the financial market is a plus
- Understanding and strong interest of cryptocurrency and blockchain.