2 months ago
Backend Java Engineer
For creative developers who want to build the next great cryptocurrency company, my client brings together the most powerful payment APIs in one place. To accomplish this they have built a simple set of tools that allow fintech projects to accomplish their visions.
My client is growing their dev team and looking for a strong Java Engineer to join their growing engineering team. In joining the team, you would be building and refining the tools and processes in the money transfer system and working with some of the largest crypto companies in the world. If you are process-focused, have a hacker mentality, and consider yourself curious and a lifelong learner, my client is ready to meet you.
They are built on Java, RxJava, MySQL, AWS, ExpressJS, React, Node, Kafka.
This role reports to the Engineering Manager - Payments.
- Curate a positive and innovative experience for new and existing customers
- Build, test, scale, support, and frequently refine new customer features and services
- Be an owner of what you build and manage the entire product lifecycle, and leave code better than you found it
- Tackle a wide variety of coding challenges throughout the stack and contribute to all parts of the codebase
- Build a platform to process billions of dollars in transactions
- Curious and constantly looking to improve, you spend your free time learning and teaching yourself new skills
- You enjoy sharing ideas and talking through engineering problems with your team
- You are able to pivot on projects, prioritize tasks in the product pipeline, and communicate changes effectively with your team
- 5+ years of Java software development
- Knowledge in RxJava/Java
- React experience
- Interest in crypto and blockchain
- Entrepreneurial and team player attitude
- Startup experience desired