£48,000 - £52,000
4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are now working with an exciting tech start up based in the UK seeking to expand their Software Development team and looking for a Backend/Full Stack Developer to join them as they move into year 2 of their growth phase.
The organisation are revolutionising the cloud based network management sector and allowing telecom companies to generate and sustain a greater profit via reducing the likes of their TCO & APEX.
The position can be based in Edinburgh or fully remote across the UK.
- Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Advanced knowledge of Python (Flask) and React (or Vue.JS / Angular)
- Experience working on high-availability cloud-based platforms (SaaS)
- Proficiency with the Git workflow and development with CI/CD, as well as best coding practices
- Experience leveraging cloud resources from various cloud providers.
- Knowledge of Data Science, AI and Machine Learning
- Knowledge of distributed systems such as Hadoop and Spark is a plus
- BSc degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- Industry related technical experience acquired either through previous employment or
- Attention to detail and ability to write clear code documentation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary & Benefits
- £48,000 - £52,000 Basic Salary
- 0.1%-0.5% stock options
- 32 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional training opportunities, etc.
If you have the relevant skill set, ambition and drive to move into a position like this please apply or contact Jamie Watts on firstname.lastname@example.org