£45,000 - £50,000
Emily Jane Ashley
Banking Operations Manager
13 days ago
We are delighted to be representing one of our fintech partners on the search to find a Global head of onboarding to join the growing team across the UK.
Our client is Giant in the fintech payment transfer space with unicorn status across the globe. We are looking for a Banking operations Manager with a strong background in the Fintech/Payments space to join the team.
This is a remote role, Applications from outside the UK will not be considered.
The Banking Operations Manager will be responsible for managing operational changes with the banks and payments suppliers, focusing on driving operational excellence and ensuring that all partners provide the best possible service to the business.
You will play an active role in shaping new policies and procedures to ensure that the Banking and Operations departments are aligned as well as delivering solutions to any operational problems that require attention from banking partners and PSPs.
- Resolving operational issues with banking partners/PSPs escalated by Core Operations Manager and Payment Investigation Manager.
- Supporting VP Operations and Head of Payment Operations with ad hoc requests relating to banking providers and PSPs.
- Acting as a main point of contact for any operational queries raised by Banking Relationship Managers.
- Management of relationships with operational counterparties and external stakeholders to achieve the operational objectives and improve service provided by banks and PSPs.
- Management of admin accesses with Banking team and banking providers/PSPs to ensure that all platform accesses are granted in a timely manner and updated on a regular basis.
- Act as a representative of the Operations department on regular meetings with banking partners/PSPs.
- Providing operational support and guidance during bank account opening to ensure that all accounts are opened under the correct account type and have SRL in place if required.
- Attending internal meetings with the Banking team to provide updates and follow up on any new, or existing issues affecting operations that impact clients’ experience.
- Documenting policies and procedures relating to platform accesses, and escalations detailing distribution of responsibilities between Banking team and Operations.
- Making sure that all P&Ps are regularly updated.
- 2 years + experience in Transactional Operations, or Banking Operations within a Payments Financial Institution, or Financial Technology company.
- Understanding of payments and/or banking space is essential.
- Demonstrated success in managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Management experience.