12 months ago
Fantastic opportunity to work as a BI Data Architect for one of Hong Kong's Virtual Banks. You are responsible for translating business inputs and utilizing best practice design techniques to deliver data visualizations and reporting, which serves the specific purpose of maximizing the potential of data assets. You will support BI Lead to create or manage metadata that helps business units to use data more efficiently and accurately. Candidates from retail banking preferred, but they can look at consulting candidates that have done banking projects, or candidates from other parts of bank. Given they have a lot of products soon to go live, candidates already in Hong Kong who don't require a new visa and are trilingual are strongly preferred.
- Build dashboards and develop insights for business units including leadership dashboards, regular reports and ad-hoc analysis
- Drive the development and application of statistical and propensity models in customer segmentation and retention strategies for maximizing the sales and revenue growth, product profitability analysis, etc
- Prepare, analyse and deliver management information
- Provide first line support for local data issues and maintain best practices for Data Management
- Work with the Tech team in creating technology platforms across Data Management and Governance Platform, integration platform between applications running on-premise and on cloud and Data Lake / Data Visualization / Data Analytics Solutions
- Degree holder in Finance, Statistics, Technology or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in retail data analysis
- Proven experience in data modelling, data mining preferably in financial institutions with regional/global project exposure
- Excellent in Tableau and SQL
- Proficiency in SAS-EG, Python, R is a plus
- Experienced in implementing data solutions on the Big Data platform including Data Lake, HDInsight, Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with business stakeholders to design enterprise-wide data attributes that help gather seamless business requirements for reports, datasets, dashboards and other artifacts. Knowledge of banking industry preferred
- Ability to work independently and strategically, open to tackling new issues and sounding out new ideas
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Competitive salary in a relaxed, diverse environment. Food and coffee on offer in pantry along with ping pong tables and gaming consoles. A good culture has formed here with a lot of extra cirricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
If this is of interest and you would like to know more, do apply and we shall reach out if your profile is suitable.