12 months ago
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a talented Big Data Developer at all levels to join their rapidly expanding team in London, working within an increasingly growing environment. This specialised and unique role is catered for an experienced big data engineer/ developer in building data pipelines and processing high volumes of data. The ideal individual will be pivotal at this exciting time of growth by introducing their specialist and niche expertise to aid the build out of this team with the opportunity to work on the most innovative and creative programmes the market has to boast! All of this in tandem with excellent market salary rates, what are you waiting for?
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for the building of data pipelines and processing high volumes of data; in addition to working within some of the most exciting and prominent programmes. Your main focus will be to support the team in Scrum/Agile development whilst the engineers perform the design of mission critical products, whilst also supporting the pursuit of new business.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Will design, develop, test and integrate quality software
- Has experience of building Hadoop data pipelines in production environments
- Has a strong understanding of data structures and algorithms relevant to processing high volumes of data
- Has an understanding of data governance, security and audit requirements
- Experience in software development using:
- Java and use of object oriented design
- Spark (Batch & Streaming)
- Experience or knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Applicants must be able to hold and maintain UK Government clearances
What’s on offer?
In addition to using your skills and expertise to make a difference in enabling global security in the company’s efforts moving forward globally. You will also have access to a benefits package that provides you with the flexibility to balance your professional career with your personal life, health & well-being benefits, discount schemes, pension benefits and investment in your future development.
For more information on this premier opportunity contact Omarion Blackman at Hamlyn Williams!