about 1 month ago
Our client is the leading Blockchain Conglomerate globally, with presences across 50 countries. They are looking for high caliber candidates to join their dynamic team. This is a new role with excellent career development.
- Ability to research projects to assess their credibility, technological value and future
- Needs to write and publish research reports on cryptocurrency projects.
- Adhere to company reviewing processes carefully but also recognise other factors that may affect a project's evaluation.
- Interact with project teams and industry professionals to collect information.
- Proactively stay informed about market trends, opportunities, risks and new projects, with a passion for the cryptocurrency and DLT industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or other related areas are a plus.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience of working on a role relating to but not limited to Equity Research, Corporate Finance, Investments, Venture Capital or M&A.
- Possess strong analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of existing blockchain projects.
- Strong articulation skills and is comfortable with presenting to C-level management.
- Ability to handle high pressure and a fast-paced work environment.