£40 per hour
9 months ago
Are you looking to be a key player in one of the nations most recognised infrastructure projects?
Well look noo further...
Role and Responsibilities
• Assign engineers to specific work tasks each day in accordance with the commissioning program
• Raise Works Request Application (WRA) and issue to the Tier 1 / 2 contractor who manage the weekly Work Authorisation Document process.
• Attend the weekly WAD meeting
• Provide support to the Honeywell project commissioning manager and effectively communicate all resource requirements throughout delivery.
• Delivery of commissioning assurance documentation including FAT and SAT.
• Manage and monitor the day to day commissioning activities in line with the agreed programme of works, Commissioning plan, and client expectations to achieve our completion goals / Key Dates.
• Communicate and liaison on a day to day basis with our client on all commissioning activities, testing, witnessing and handover.
• Co-operating with all stakeholders in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times.
• To ensure that the most effective utilization of resources within the station commissioning team is carried out on a daily basis.
• Provide technical commissioning support to the commissioning team on site including all necessary training to overcome the daily issues that arise.
• Manage the software and graphics versions and all necessary documentation to support change control.
• Ensure applicable local and industry codes and standards are implemented in our daily activities.
• Good communication skills with effective leadership qualities.
• Promoting equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues.
The candidate will ideally have some, but not necessarily all, of the following:
• Knowledge of Honeywell Comfort Point software and EBI graphics platform.
• Knowledge of other BMS systems and platforms including integration.
• Software and graphics capabilities, preferable in Honeywell products, but Trend, Siemens, Johnsons ect as a minimum.
• Ability to problem solving in difficult and demanding situations.
• Understanding of the Railway Industry and in particular NR’s and LUL’s assurance process.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to work effectively as a team leader.
• Experience of and successful track record in a similar role on a major rail or infrastructure project.
• SSSTS accreditation
• CSCS accreditation
• Relevant engineering qualifications
£40 per hour pay rate Ltd company contractor
Do not waste time, reach out immediately!!